2.14.2013

Sun Fun

I'm addicted to swimwear.

No, really. I am.
See here

See here


See here
Mmm, so classy.

I love that they had internal support for shaping to give one a killer figure. 

To this day, I've been searching for the perfect retro inspired swimsuit with good bust support.

Sounds impossible, right?

Not so!


Check out this lovely one piece from Lands End.

Here
























                                                                              
 The slender suit.  (tadaaaa!) 

One piece. Multiple colors. Petite, Regular and Plus Sizes available. The side ruching hides a multitude of sins and the mini skirt front is just so retro it's almost too good to be true.

I've been stalking eBay for years for these. At one point it was my goal to get one in as many colors as was humanly possible. I was a woman obsessed, which was ridiculous since I go swimming a grand total of 4 times a year, max.

Two pieces more your thing?

Freya, hands down, makes fantastic, supportive, gorgeous swimwear in an array of band and cup sizes.
 I could go on and on! Check out their website, they make amazing lingerie, as well!

Here

Curvy Kate also started making retro bra sized swimwear this season.

Here


Anyway, I digress. 


Retro swimsuits are amazing and there is so much more retro inspired (and true vintage!) swimwear available today thanks to the wonder that is the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment