2.18.2013

Dance, Dance

Photo credit - McFreebird Photography






Love it. 

I always get out of the 'habit' of dancing. 
Life catches up with me, work becomes overwhelming, I make excuses.

Then I decide to go & bam. 
I fall in love all over again. 

------

Speaking of dancing - Prom is soon! 
Check out these lovelies that are hitting the shop just in time for Prom!






Others will come soon! My 'pile' of things to photograph never diminishes. Ever.
-------

I just recently discovered Pic Monkey on a Discussion Board on Etsy where you can make absolutely FREE collages and edit photos. I haven't tried the edit photos option, yet (I use lightroom, so no real reason to use it) but the collage option is brilliant for showing detail in the shop. 

I'm officially addicted to it!

Hope your week has been fabulous!  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kate, it's Rochelle from The Paper Dolls! Just had to tell you how beautiful your vintage dresses are! I also love that brown 1950's ski sweater in your shop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! :) I love that brown sweater too, it's just so stinkin' cute. I LOVE your glasses - I have a pair like that in copper that I truly should wear more often. Happy sigh.

    Thanks for stopping by my new little fledgling blog. I'd love to become an affiliate on your blog if you have room for another shop banner! Feel free to message me through facebook (or post here!) if that'd be possible :)

    ReplyDelete