2.19.2013

Blues

After a long night shift, all I want to do is go home and sleeeeeeep. 

.....and not wake up until at least 12 hours has gone by. 

---------------------

In other news - I discovered this dress and I'm completely in love with it.
So in love that I contemplated making a replica.

That would be quite ambitious considering I haven't even made a simple pillow.

I do crazy amounts of simple mending on all of the vintage that comes through the shop but being able to physically construct an item from several different pieces and have it look good on me (or someone else?) ......not sure I'd be great at it - but it's on my list of things to learn how to do!

Anyway, here is the lovely that took my breath away.

Purchase here

Isn't she beautiful? I want someone to buy it and wear it on their wedding day. It'd be so divine.

My favorite part? The wide satin blue waistband with attached back swag. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment