2.05.2013

Goals

My newest goal (as far as Etsy/eBay goes) is to clean up my office
 enough to take photos of it so I can share where my workspace is.

 Um.......

Perhaps I'll start working on that next week.
 I keep promising myself that I won't take much work but it just seems to happen.

Anyway - want to see a blast from my Etsy past? 


This is my dorm room 3 years ago. A huge closet stuffed with vintage is to the right and 
my mannequin on the wall is where I took all my photos.
 That's my best friend Logan working on some kind of school work.

So - here an example photo of when I first started out in my dorm room :


And look how far I've come!


It's amazing what a studio backdrop and lights will do! :)
 I can't help but be proud of my photography journey

Off to print shipping labels and prepare for my day job! 



No comments:

Post a Comment